If you are coming from the E40 highway Brussel/Luik, take the exit Leuven, Hasselt, Genk (A2/E314) between exit no. 22 (Bertem) and exit no. 23 (Haasrode). Keep to the outer right, following the direction Leuven (exit 15). You will reach the four-lane Koning Boudewijnlaan. For continuation: see below (1).
If you are coming from Aken/Keulen/Hasselt/Genk, follow the E314 towards Brussel/Antwerpen, when you have reached the trefoil-leaf near Lummen, follow the A2/E314 towards Brussels/Leuven and take exit no. 15 on E314. You are now on the four-lane Koning Boudewijnlaan. For continuation: see below (1).
(1) At the second traffic lights, turn right. You will now enter the Arenberg Science Park. Continue to your right and you will pass the building where our offices are located on your left-hand side. It is the left part of a twin building, where the company Option occupies the right part. You can park in front of the building or else on the bigger parking lot some 200m further on the right. The offices of DSP Valley are on the second floor of the left building (nr. 9). Walk up the esplanade between the two buildings, and you will find the entrance door immediately on your left under the overhang.
If you are coming by plane, DSP Valley is located at +/- 30 km from Brussels airport.
It is about half an hour's drive by car/taxi (fare approx. 60 Euros).
Here is a list of trains which are the easiest and fastest connection with Leuven:
- Blankenberge-Brugge-Gent-Brussel-Leuven -> Hasselt/Genk or Luik/Maastricht
- Knokke-Brugge-Gent-Brussel-Leuven -> Hasselt/Genk or Luik/Maastricht
- Oostende-Brugge-Gent-Brussel-Leuven-Luik -> Eupen or Keulen
- Amsterdam-Brussel (change)-Leuven
- Luxemburg-Brussel (change)-Leuven
- Paris-Brussel (change)-Leuven
There is a direct connection by train from Brussels airport to Leuven. It will take you appr. 15 minutes to get to the train station in the centre of Leuven. A train ride via Brussels Station North is no longer necessary.
If you are coming from London, you can take the Eurostar directly to Brussels station South (Zuid/Midi). From this station you can take the train to Leuven.
For information about the National Company for the Belgian Railways, go to www.b-rail.be
From Leuven station, bus 616 will take you to the Gaston Geenslaan. For information about the buses, fares and timetables, go to www.delijn.be
DSP Valley is located on the second floor of the first building on your left.