Dekimo Experts is an engineering- and consulting company, specialised in embedded systems development and process improvement for IT- or development organisations. We operate from Louvain-la-Neuve, Leuven and Gent throughout the whole of the Benelux with customers who are players at the following domains: space & avionics, medical equipment & instruments, automotive, technical SW engineering, consumer products, telecommunications and electronics.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior FPGA firmware Designer
You will join the firmware design team and will be involved in the full firmware development cycle of a product. You will work with FPGA and SDK tools to realize a fully working system. You are in charge for designing, debugging and releasing the firmware.
- Passion for digital and electronics design,
- You master VHDL and have knowledge of Verilog,
- Proficient with FPGA tools for synthesis, analyzing and mapping your design,
- Experienced in usage of simulation tools for validation and verification,
- Good knowledge of C, C++, Python or other programming languages,
- Experienced in working a Linux environment with buildflows and version control systems,
- A methodology and documentation mind is needed,
- Fluent in English.
We offer :
- A challenging and varied job in dynamic and pleasant professional environment
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan and medical insurance,…
- A yearly budget for the training that best suits your needs and helps shaping your future
Please send your CV to Jobs.Experts@dekimo.com.